Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm Back

k. Found information on the web on how to scan layouts. Had time to only do one so here are the quickie results!
Not the best job but you get the idea. It's amazing what you can find when you google! ;) So this is a layout I made chronicling our trip home to Newfoundland for the holidays. The picture is out the window of the Ottawa International Airport. The sun is rising in the sky and I'm on my way to Newfoundland. Matthew followed a few days later. Our trip there was easy. Our trip back-not so much. I'm still waiting to hear from Porter Airlines. Lost bags, maintenance problems, changing planes, awake for 36 hours-that's the story in a nutshell. But, we'll laugh about it eventually and that's why we have a scrapbooking page.

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment