Friday, August 13, 2010

Summer Memories...and future ones too!

So as promised here are a few of my favourite photos from camp this summer.

summercollage


Top left:The staff talent show was awesome. We made fun of girls rope burn and attempted to be serious as we listed our words for 'Girls Side'. It was hysterical!
Top right: Me & A-Lo. What would I without her! She's my mom at camp! I love her to pieces!
Middle: Me & D. Not an easy summer for us-the separation wasn't easy but we managed none the less.
bottom left: gotta love camp. Only at camp can you get away with wearing wigs and cruising on a golf cart. We saw Tracy and just had to give a short out to M who hadn't seen any pics of me on the website 'in days!'.
Bottom right: Me & baby O. She made me realize that babies can fit in at camp! She was seriously the cutest yelling out 'D! D! D!'...so funny!

My summer was great but i'm really looking forward to this...
Screen shot 2010-08-13 at 3.45.50 PM
M & I are traveling to Bermuda this weekend for a week to spend our first anniversary in style on the beach!

Wish me luck and no sunburns!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment