Friday, October 22, 2010

5 for Friday

1. Today's spirit day 'break out' was a hit! The kids were excited about this year's Survivor theme and their buffs.

IMG_3451

2. I uploaded some of my recent iphoto photos this week. Here's one of my favourites of M & our friend J. Gotta love the looks...


IMG_0008

and one of the four of us (sorry it's very fuzzy) at the 'awkward wedding' Thanksgiving weekend...

IMG_0009

3. I made an awesome apple pie this week. And by 'make' I mean "put a fresh homemade pie made with love by many Grandmothers" in the oven.

IMG_3447

4. I discovered a new blog: Pandemonium by a woman named Sande Krieger. It rocks. She rocks. I found her at Two Peas. She has some awesome layouts in her profile.

5. In my efforts to 'Zen Scrapbook' I am working on journaling for a special photo from camp this summer. I am heading in this direction with the layout. I love the simplicity and the journaling with the sharp photo.

IMG_3453

Have a happy weekend!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment