Friday, November 12, 2010

5 For Friday

I have a busy weekend ahead of me but tonight is mine to spend as I like. So here's this weeks edition of 5 For Friday. No pictures today-just links!

1. I want to see 'Morning Glory'. I have a deep love for Rachel McAdams ever since 'Mean Girls', 'The Notebook' and 'Wedding Crashers'.

2. I am hoping to play with some of the November Studio Calico kit this weekend if I can accomplish enough of my work. Everyone needs a little break time, right?!

3. Studio Calico's December kits are shaping up to be Christmas-y. That's exciting. I might have an early Christmas gift in my future.

4. I bought a Fiskars postage stamp punch and it's on it's way in the mail. It looks awesome and I can't wait to play with it.

5. We found out that M's brother J is coming home for Christmas! So exciting! Originally he was supposed to go to a wedding in Vietnam! We're very happy he'll be around for the holidays!

xoxo
K

P.S: I realize I have some December Daily pages to post. Look for that post some time this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment