Saturday, November 6, 2010

Newfoundland: You Rock!

I had an awesome time at home last weekend. It was a whirlwind to say the least but we had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends. I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to see but I'm heading home again in 6 weeks for Christmas and there will be plenty of time then!

Here is a very late 'Weekend in Pictures' post.

Porter gives free Walkers Shortbread-my favourite!
IMG_0060

Lunch with just some of my lovely ladies at Get Stuffed downtown.

IMG_3506

IMG_3507

The wedding was lovely! We had a great time on the dance floor.

IMG_8817

IMG_8828

Sunday brought a family dinner and then the trick or treaters came around. Carol loves her decorations!

IMG_3521

IMG_3518

IMG_3513

IMG_3516

We had Pizza Experts with Jeremy Sunday night.

IMG_3523

IMG_3524

But, something cool happened on the way to pick up M on Monday. I saw them shooting 'Republic of Doyle'. I even saw the famous guy from Alias and the car that Doyle drives. I was beyond excited!

IMG_8841

Packing and leave is the worst part of going home for a visit. So after a quick visit to see Granddad and a few games of snooker we left again...

IMG_0117

IMG_3551

Only 6 weeks until we go back. Not that anyone's counting or anything!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment