Life has been crazy around here! So today's edition of '5 For Friday' is coming to you on a Monday!
1. My Studio Calico kit Metropolitan came on Thursday. It is beautiful. I also bought two add on kits and a bunch of stamps, ink and mists. I'm super busy this week but I'm planning on carving out some time to dig into my new supplies!
2. I saw a childrens production of Willy Wonka tonight. A student of mine was in it and I bought tickets for it ages ago. It was super cute!
3. On Thursday M & I went to PLAY for dinner with our friends. It was AMAZING. The food and company were fantastic! I had hanger steak and frites. Best fries ever.
4. Ali Edwards December Daily is lovely. I love the shape and size and she's just so good at putting it all together. I tried printing my photos at home but I'm too spoiled by the development at Blacks. I have to get some photos developed for my album this weekend.
5. This tutorial is super cool. I might try this technique on a layout this coming weekend.