Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December Daily: 1-4

I've been busy living life and haven't been very good about blogging it lately. I have managed to get some scrapbooking done though.

So, without further ado, the December Daily 1-4 pages.

December 1st: our tree went up. One simple 6*8 photo. I love that size.

IMG_3969

December 2nd: we said goodbye to Matthew's mustache which he grew to raise money for the children's wish foundation. I'm having to have this clean, baby face back!

IMG_3970

December 3rd: The nutcracker at the National Arts Centre (spectacular by the way!).

IMG_3971

December 4: (page one) Skype dates with by camp BF...we laughed a lot

IMG_3972

December 4: (page two) Baking cranberry bliss bars

IMG_3973

That's all I have so far. I will do another chunk tomorrow night or on the weekend to catch up I suspect. We have a busy couple of days coming-a dinner out with friends, a play, M's holiday work party, a holiday brunch and Secret Santa with our friends. It'll all make for some great photos though!

xoxo
K

1 comment:

  1. Dec 4th page is my FAV!!! I'm making those too soooo good :)

    ReplyDelete