Tuesday, January 11, 2011

01/11/11

What a great date! Here’s some Tuesday ramblings...

Got my Studio Calico January kit “Who’s Who” yesterday. Excited to sit down and play with it. I was skeptical initially of the contents when I saw them online but in person they are just lovely.

Jillibean Soups new line “Spotted Owl Soup” debuted on their blog today! I love the blues and the owls. So cute!

Last night M & I played Dance Central. It was awesome. I discovered that hip hop dancing is not my forte but it’s sure fun to pretend.

I’ve decided to join the Project 12 movement. For more information you can go here.
I think it’s a nice way of chronicling the year. I think that this year I’m going to focus on sorting my pictures into ‘monthly pages’ a.k.a the Project 12 pages and photos I really want to scrap and tell their story separately. There’s no need to scrapbook every event and Project 12 will ensure that I cover our life without scrapping a page about every single little thing we do.

I’m working on my OLW. I’ve been running and taking fitness classes at the gym. I found an awesome instructor on Friday. She’s nuts! Hardcore! I’m pumped (hehehe) to head to her class tonight for another Bodypump session.

And because a post is never complete without a photo here’s one for you.

IMG_8911

Ahhh the hand held photo. M hates them. I love em. This about sums up our feelings.

Have a happy Tuesday!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment