Friday, January 21, 2011

5 For Friday

It’s been a busy week but what week isn’t right?!

Here’s today’s 5 for Friday:

1. Today is January 21st. A number of years ago a wonderful woman was born! That woman was is my mother. Today is her birthday. She took the day off to go to the gym, get her nails done and do some shopping. Not hard to tell the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree huh?! LOL.

Happy birthday Mom!

I hope it’s a wonderful one. I wish I were there to celebrate with you!

This week I’ve happened upon a number of neat websites and tools on the internet. Here’s a few things you might want to check out:

2. Listening to a Paperclipping RoundTable episode I was turned onto www.shuttercal.com. It’s an awesome website that you can use to upload your photos and chronicle your year. It’s awesome for Project 365. The best part is it’s FREE.

3. Sneaks have been abounding all week due to CHA. Maya road had some awesome posts on their blog this week-stamps, chipboard albums- love it all.

4. I decided to begin a new feature next week linked up from “What I Wore Wednesday” from the Pleated Poppy. Lisa Leonard inspires me with her style on a weekly basis in her “WIWW” posts so I figured it wouldn’t hurt to do a post like that once in a while. And it gives me the opportunity to ‘dress up’ too.

5. I’m thinking about doing “Layout a Day” with Lain Ehmann for February. It’s only 28 days. I can scrapbook something every day right? Wait! I’ve tried this before haven’t I? Well, third time’s the charm right?!

Have a great weekend! M & I are heading to Mont Tremblant this weekend for some winter fun with our friends.

xoxo
K

1 comment: