Friday, February 18, 2011

5 For Friday

1. I found a great link for some cool free online photo stuff: Big Huge Labs. Check it out here.

2. I'm making cupcakes again this weekend. We're having a group of friends over for a big night of fun on Sunday and M promised them cupcakes. So, I'm weighing my options (hehehe) and deciding on what kind I will bake. Right now options include:
-Give Me S'more Cupcakes
-Magnolia's Vanilla cupcakes with Buttercream icing
-Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes
-Black Bottom Cupcakes

3. I have a craving for french fries. I might need to eat me some of those this weekend.

(Sidenote: It sounds like this weekend may be calorie-laden and delicious!)

4. I have plans to work on Project Life this weekend. I have a stack of photos dating all the way back to February 1st and they are calling my name, "Krista! Come scrap us please!" I may have to oblige.

5. This past weekend I discovered a fabulous new restaurant. It serves pizza but weird and yummy pizzas! It's called 'ZA ZA ZA'. It is def the best pizza I've ever had in Ottawa.

Not the most exciting 5 for Friday but there you have it.

So, the all important decision-which cupcakes should I make this weekend?

Happy Weekend folks! I hope it's a great one for you!

xoxo
K

4 comments:

  1. Love your list & it's making me hungry. I think I may have to make some unique cupcakes soon....hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the s'mores cupcake. sounds like fun with a bunch of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a Friday 5 post too. Great list!S'mores cupcake yummo!Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete