Thursday, April 7, 2011

Scrapbooking on Wednesday

I LOVE Wednesday craft night. Especially when it involves homemade Oreo mint ice cream birthday pie. Unfortunately, it was devoured before I had a chance to take a picture.

I also love Wednesday because it's "Republic of Doyle" night. It's like a little piece of home every Wednesday. Too bad last night was the season finale! Sooooo good!

I did get a shot of my layout in progress. Inspired by Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 3 class. I used the first sketch from Monday's email.

IMG_5812

Used some old pictures and the Candy Shop kit from Studio Calico. It's shaping up well! I'll post another photo when it's all done.

I also got some happy mail today-new books, a couple I'm reading for book club research for my class, one for myself and The Good Wife Season 1 on DVD.

IMG_5815

That makes for a great Wednesday! Hope you're having a swell week!

xoxo
K

4 comments:

  1. Hi :) I reconnected with your blog yesterday and spent a good bit with my tea catching up, thoroughly enjoyed :) Thank-you.

    When are you running the half?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, oreo mint ice cream birthday pie sounds yummy! Fun layout! Enjoy the Good Wife -- it's a great show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog...I just looked at all your posts! The new books look like fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh - your layout is looking fantastic

    ReplyDelete