Thursday, August 25, 2011

Right now...

IMG_1182

listening: lots of summer songs-think 'Yeah 3X' & 'Last Friday Night'
eating: Cliff bars-i'm kind of addicted
drinking: wayyyy too much Diet Pepsi
wearing: Lulu yoga pants, my favorite Gap t-shirt and M's old cardigan
feeling: nervous and very sore from gym visits and running
weather: lovely-sunny and warm
watching: Big Brother-it's my guilty pleasure
wanting: reassurance that I WILL have a job in September/wanting a job for mid-September
needing: to call my girlfriends
thinking: about scrapbooking projects
enjoying: spending time with my husband
wondering: what today will bring!

xoxo
K

3 comments:

  1. Great photo! I hope your job wish comes true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photo :)
    Good luck with the job search!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha, I spend waaayyy too much time thinking about scrap projects!

    ReplyDelete