"It's FRIDAY, FRIDAY gotta get down on Friday"!!! I love Fridays but I especially love Friday's when it's the eve of my best friend's wedding! So, here's this week's 5 for Friday.
1. My best friend is getting married tomorrow! Seems like just yesterday she was standing beside me as I said my vows and now I get to do that for her! Here's a pic of us at her bachelorette party back in April. She fell asleep at 9:30. It was a great night.
2. I saw 'The Help' last week. It was wonderful-very similar to the book.
3. I've been organizing my photos and I'm almost done setting up the scrap cave-just in time to go on a little vacation.
4. I've recently become obsessed with the Amy Tangerine line for American Crafts. Seriously, there is some awesome stuff in that line.
5. We've been exploring our hometown since I got home from camp! The other day we went on a spontaneous hike. But of course I had to chronicle it so here's a few quick snapshots taken with M's iphone. Isn't it a beautiful place?
Hope you have a wonderful labor day weekend!