This is gonna be a quick one. I am busy, busy, busy.
1. I'm already getting calls for substituting and it's only the 2nd week of school. That's awesome.
2. There's a hurricane coming to town tomorrow. Fun times-some wind and rain. Another day in Newfoundland.
3. I'm supposed to go to a crop tomorrow night at my local store The Paperie. I should probably hit up the Walmart and develop a few photos.
4. Saw 'Up All Night' on NBC last night. It was hysterical. Loved it.
5. Also watched the season finale of 'Big Brother' this week. Rachel won. Seriously?! If you watch the show you know that she's nuts and has ruffled more than a few feathers on the show.
I'm off. Have a great weekend. I'll have some scrapbooking to show you early next week!