Friday, September 23, 2011

5 For Friday

It's Friday again. Love Fridays. It's been a busy week around here. September is in full swing and here's the latest.

1. I've been thinking about how to use all those Becki Higgins page protectors that I bought back when I was going to do "Project Life". I'm thinking of doing a month of 'Project Life'. Kind of like a 'week in the life' but not nearly as intense. I'm thinking October might be a good month and our schedule looks like it's shaping up to be a fun one too!

2. There are a ton of movies either in theaters or coming soon that I really want to see. Now, if only my schedule would open up I would see them. Here's what's on the list:

*"I Don't Know How She Does It"
*"The Change Up"
*"The Debt"
*"Ides of March"
*"Moneyball"

3. It's Fall! I was published in Canadian Scrapbooker's Fall issue this month. Here's the layout I had published. It's my first Canadian pub so I was pretty excited!

IMG_4893

4. I am so excited for all the new Fall shows this week- 'Gossip Girl', The Good Wife, Hart of Dixie. I'm pumped. I've been watching old 'The OC' episodes to get in touch with my inner Rachel Bilson for the premiere of 'Hart of Dixie'. We already watched "Broke Girls", "The New Girl", "The Mentalist", and "Modern Family". Seriously?! Can you tell I love a good tv show!

5. I've got a cool school/scrapbooking related announcement coming early next week so stay tuned!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo
K

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this layout!!! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED Modern Family this week! Pop up scrapbook! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete