Wednesday, September 28, 2011

a card + something new

So this is a little card that I made for the Studio Calico sketch this week. I never make cards. But I had to say a little 'thank you' to a family member of mine hence the 'thank you' card.

IMG_1428

In other news, as some of you may know I've been working on my M. Ed for a while now. I'm currently doing my last two courses and one of them is an arts-based course. I get to make a scrapbook to tell a story about something meaningful in my life. In conjunction with the project itself I have to produce a portfolio and I chose to do mine in the form of a blog. So, if you're interested, I'll be posting periodically about my process and the inspiration behind my project here at a new blog: A 'Summery' of Camp. I hope you'll come and check it out!

Happy hump day!

xoxo
K

8 comments:

  1. Very nice card and what a cool project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your project, sounds fab!! And that is an adorable card, I, too, am not big on cards except for Christmas cards and party invitations.

    (I have another online friend who is originally from St. Johns NF! Though she lives on NS now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!
    Sounds like a fun project :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your project. I like the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm anxious to see the progress of your project, so I became a follower. I love your card. Great job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! And sounds like a fun project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, and your class project sounds like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete