1. I had a project due for my M. Ed course this week that I enjoyed doing. You can catch up more on the process here on my project blog but here's a picture of the final product.
2. This landed on the doorstep yesterday. I spent some time drooling over it last night. I think I would marry J. Crew and live out my days in it's wool coats and cashmere sweaters if I could. M understands this as he loves J. Crew also.
3. I'm pretty excited for this movie to come out this weekend.
4. Tonight I'm having a dinner date with some new friends at an awesome Mexican place! I'm pumped! I haven't had Mexican food for ages!
5. I got some AWESOME news this week that I can't wait to share with you!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! We are celebrating Thanksgiving here in the north (a.k.a Canada). I have a family dinner of about 20 people at my house on Sunday! Fun times! Happy Turkey day to those who celebrate! Happy weekend to the rest of you!