It's Friday again. I swear it comes faster every week.
1. I've been fooling around with some actions that I downloaded from Pioneer Woman. It took me forever to get them into Photoshop elements 8.0 but I think it will be worth it. Here's a before/after with one shot that I've been enhancing.
2. I've been baking- a lot. I've also been tasting a lot which leads me to #3.
3. I've been running-a lot. M & I are running a 5K race on Sunday morning. We signed up on a whim but it's a good way to get part of our long run out of the way. We'll probably keep going after the race for another 5-7 km for sure.
4. I've been working a little side project this week that I'll be excited to share some time next week. There's a little scrapboking involved. That's all the hints you're getting!
5. I want to try this for a layout soon. The combo of the labels and the typing is so cool. I need to figure out how to do this.
Bonus: My BF is here and brought her baby who just happens to be my Godson. Yeah I'm gonna steal him and keep him! I can't wait to see them this afternoon.
Bonus Bonus: I'm scrapbooking tonight at The Paperie and I can't wait to see some new friends and just focus on a little paper crafting for the evening!