Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oops...5 for Friday on Saturday

So I'm not sure how, but I bi-passed Friday this week. Oops. So you're getting my '5 for Friday' on Saturday instead!

1. It's October. I love October. Birthdays, Thanksgiving, Halloween and a baby christening. That's what I have to look forward to this month. I'm mighty excited!

2. This weekend I'll be baking a great big cake. Someone's birthday is on Monday! The birthday boy has requested red velvet & chocolate blackout layer cake with cream cheese icing. Guess who's gonna be busy on Sunday morning?!

3. Studio Calico's kits went on sale this week. I got the main kit Field House, add-on #2 Greenhouse, and a few embossing powders. I'm trying to build up my stash. It currently contains 3 colors. I also managed to snag a grab bag for $5 and, from what I've heard, they are AWESOME.

4. I need a skinny belt. I know that that's a random thought but I've noticed a lot of skinny belts and beautiful sweater/cardigan/boot combos on pinterest this week.

5. I would like a Fugifilm pivi. Just sayin'. They are super cool. I saw Amy Tan had one at the Archiver's Convention at the Mall of America and now I desperately want to make Polaroids out of my camera pics!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back Monday with a new layout I've been working on this week.

xoxo
K

1 comment:

  1. I would love to get my hands on one of those printers as well. Looks like fun! Can't wait to see your layout!

    ReplyDelete