Friday, November 4, 2011

5 For Friday

I've been a bad blogger this week. It's November and it came with a vengeance. We've been busy and you'll find out why very soon! There's been a lot of good stuff going on this week and I can't wait to share but not just yet!

In the meantime, you'll have to survive on this weeks 5 for Friday:

1. Halloween was awesome. We take Halloween seriously around these parts! Check out this photo!

IMG_7722

2. I stopped by my local shop yesterday and picked up some of the awesome new Studio Calico and American Crafts goodies they got in. I also picked up a sweet little set of Hero Arts Christmas stamps-I love that they are versatile with the houses and the tree. Christmas cards-here I come!

IMG_7787

3. I've been slaving over this project all week. I'll have more details and pics on my blog later this weekend! I did meet with my professor and she liked what she saw so far!

2011-11-03

4. I have to do some bragging here. My husband ran a 10km this past Sunday.He came in third in his age category. AND he got a metal. Great job M! You rock!

5. I'm working on something very special that I can't wait to share with you. Here's a sneak peek of what I'll be working with.

IMG_7789

Have a great weekend!

xoxo
K

13 comments:

  1. Great costumes! I can't wait to see what you are working on. I did see some washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Halloween costumes! Looks like you have lots of fun stuff going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Halloween costumes! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun costumes! And lots of fun scrappyness too. Love all that Amy Tangerine product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice costumes! Have fun playing with your new goodies, I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much fun is this. While I don't do Halloween, I have to say that you make a fabulous Mary Poppins and your hubs makes the perfect sidekick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice.. great album love the costume...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great costumes! Loving your goodies too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great halloween outfits! Looks like you have some awesome goodies to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I might have a guess about your special project - wonder if I'm right? Love the costumes, they look amazing! Can you drop me an email - it's about the retreat this weekend! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That project is something to be very proud of. You go girl! :-) Love your costumes. Have fun playing with your new scrapbooking goodies.

    ReplyDelete