I've been a bad blogger this week. It's November and it came with a vengeance. We've been busy and you'll find out why very soon! There's been a lot of good stuff going on this week and I can't wait to share but not just yet!
In the meantime, you'll have to survive on this weeks 5 for Friday:
1. Halloween was awesome. We take Halloween seriously around these parts! Check out this photo!
2. I stopped by my local shop yesterday and picked up some of the awesome new Studio Calico and American Crafts goodies they got in. I also picked up a sweet little set of Hero Arts Christmas stamps-I love that they are versatile with the houses and the tree. Christmas cards-here I come!
3. I've been slaving over this project all week. I'll have more details and pics on my blog later this weekend! I did meet with my professor and she liked what she saw so far!
4. I have to do some bragging here. My husband ran a 10km this past Sunday.He came in third in his age category. AND he got a metal. Great job M! You rock!
5. I'm working on something very special that I can't wait to share with you. Here's a sneak peek of what I'll be working with.
Have a great weekend!