1. There's been a lot of action in the scrapbooking community this week about Project life. Write.Click.Scrapbook. had a piece on it this week. I saw Amy Tan, Paislee Press, Ali Edwards, & Jenni Hufford had posts about their project life not to mention Lisa T. had an awesome post on her whole process. So, that being said it got me thinking- Project Life 2012? Or maybe sooner? It's something I'm thinking about. Are oyu a project-lifer? Any tips for the beginner?
2. Here's a couple layouts that appeared on my M.Ed project blog this week for you to check out. The first one's inspired by a beautiful layout by Susan Weinroth that you can find here. The second is the opening page for the project. It's inspired by a course I took through Big Picture Classes with Ali Edwards a while ago.
3. I'm pretty pumped about this list that came out on Amazon this week.
4. I'm heading to a scrapbook retreat with some friends at a beautiful golf course just out of town this weekend. Two days of blissful scrapbooking. If only I didn't have to pack so much to go! Stay tuned next week for some new layouts!
5. If you've been following my blog posts this week I've been pretty excited about a little opportunity that came my way recently. I'll be sharing my news and and some projects tomorrow if you aren't too busy to pop back and check it out!
Have a wonderful weekend!