I'm sure that you are keeping up with all the sneaks for the upcoming CHA show. Well, I have a 5 for Friday to dedicate to the sneaks I'm loving! Click on any of the pics to be taken to the sites of the retailers and check out all of their fabulous new product!
1. Amy Tangerine's new Sketchbook line looks so amazing. If I had to chose one thing from it to buy I would get this:
That sketchbook looks awesome. I want it.
2. Of course, Studio Calico hit it out of the park again with their new lines as well. I want all of this.
3. Jillibean soup labels are my fav. I love these two from their new lines.
4. I also love the Dear Lizzy line that AC is debuting. Bonus is that some of it is going to be in this month's SC kit. Pumped about that. I hope this is included because I REALLY like these...
5. Crate Paper has some beautiful new lines coming out as well. I am especially in love with this washi tape:
and these fabric brads. I'm a sucker for their fabric brads. They just add such lovely dimension to a layout.
So there's a five for Friday post with a few things that I'm hoping to add to my stash in the next 6 months. The worst part is waiting for all of it to come out! :( I hate waiting.
Have a wonderful weekend. We have some fun plans this weekend so I'm looking forward to it!