1. I've recently finished reading these three books and they were all wonderful, easy reads.
The Girl Who Chased the Moon
The Next Always
2. 'Over at 'A Cup of Joe' Joanna Goddard is focusing on travel this week with some great tips! I found this cute article on packing a plane picnic and thought that these ideas were genius. It made me want to travel RIGHT this minute. This article on what to wear on your feet when you travel was also inspiring!
3. I made these deserts for our first dinner party this past Sunday. They're 's'mores in a Jar'. Here's the how to because it's super simple:
Don't they look scrumptious! They were gobbled up by our guests.
4. I had a wonderful date night with my good friend B last night. We saw 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo'. It was actually pretty good. Not as accurate as the sub-titled Swedish version. I recommend reading the books above all else. They were all amazing-just get past the first 50 pages of the first one and don't worry about remembering any of the Swedish names. That was what I was told when I decided to read them a couple years ago. Both suggestions got me through to the good stuff.
Warning: This movie isn't for the light of heart. It's pretty graphic so beware if you plan on seeing either version.
5. I've got some great news. I was offered a spot on the design team over at Simple Scrapper. If you aren't a member you can get a free membership over there with access to tons of articles, classes and sketches. I LOVE a good sketch. Look for some layouts based on their sketches coming in February.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Mine will be filled with re-decorating ideas I suspect.