...started a layout and gotten mid-way through and realized it was just all wrong?
Yeah. So that's what happened to me recently when I started this layout.
I'm not a 'lay everything out and then adhere it' kind of gal. I usually just go with the flow and stick it if I like it and every so often that turns into disaster. Like this time. So this is where I got myself in a pickle.
Yeah, that stamping was the ultimate problem. I tried to trace it with a pen but it was useless. It just wasn't right.
So, I cut a new piece of paper and stuck it on over the top. I added a new title with some SC kraft stickers from the Classic Calico collection & used a few smaller stickers for 'public library'. I used this as an opportunity to create a pocket for a little library card that I had printed and wrote my journaling on that.
I think my favorite part is the book stamp that I heat embossed on the bottom of the page. A few embellishments and voila-a 'fixed' layout.
So, it just goes to show that sometimes disaster can be averted if you're a little creative!