1. I've been redoing furniture like it's going out of style. Here's the latest redo- a bedside table that started out in the 80's and took a turn for the cottage casual.
And next to the bed.
Kind of looks like it's smiling. I guess it's happy with it's transformation.
2. I've been lurking on Merrik's blog for ages and yesterday she posted the coolest re-do of a thrifty find. I love it and might need to try it!
3. Check out this cool tutorial on the SC blog. I'm def going to try this with some stamps I have!
4. I'm heading to my LSS tonight for a crop. There's still space left if you're local! Check out 'The Paperie' for details. I have to get some scrapping done-I'm still not finished week 5 or 6 of project life. My 'life' keeps getting in the way lol.
5. I'm thinking of revamping the blog-give it a fresh color update at the very least. Maybe a new header. Any thoughts or suggestions?!
Have a great weekend. I'll have some more layouts to share next week as well as week 5 & 6 of project life!