Happy Friday folks! Got any big plans this weekend? Me-not so much but I LOVE Friday- fresh with weekend possibilities.
To all of you who left comments yesterday answering some of my questions about PL-thank you so much. Lots of great tips in there! It was fun visiting a few of your blog links that you left and seeing what you do in your PL and how you incorporate ephemera too!
Here's this week's '5 for Friday'.
1. I've been slowly but surely working on my 'Happy Little Moments' book for Maggie's class.
2. I've been experimenting with my 50 mm lens this week. I'm trying to take out my DSLR for my PL photos more- it seems I am always using iphone photos. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm not sure what I would do without my iphone but it's nice to feel the weight of a real camera in your hands.
3. This 'Week in the Life' album by Stephanie over at Ormolu is awesome. I especially love the cover to use up old letters-just stick 'em down and paint over them all. Def going to try this on a mini album.
4. So I've been doing some thinking and I totally need to make some of my own rubber stamps a la Kelly Purkey. Check out these awesome stamps she made-using Simon Stamps I think- for her project life album. Gotta find out if she made the graphics herself. Might need to do some tinkering in Photoshop this weekend.
5. Tomorrow I'm going to share a new little feature here on my blog. If you've been visiting lately you may have noticed that we've been doing some renovations and business in our home. I'll be sharing some of my redo's, the finished rooms and results on the weekends here on the blog. Come back tomorrow for a little tutorial on making a headboard!
Have a wonderful weekend.