1. This week I've been busy working on painting my dining room. Here's a before shot.
I'll share an after shot when it's all back together again but this and this are the inspiration I'm going with.
2. There has been lots of recording in my house this week. M & his brother J worked on a few songs for our upcoming trip to Ottawa for the Centretown Recording Challenge.
3. I've been enjoying PL a lot. I thought I would have finished Week 12 for you today but I am behind! I got stuck painting and never got around to finishing the layout. But, I did notice that Ali is planning on doing her Week in the Life in April. I want to participate but I'm not sure how I'm going to incorporate that in my PL. Still thinking about it. Are you going to partake?!
4. I'm not the type to 'link' inspirational videos but frankly this one blew me away on Facebook this week. I rarely go to these links myself but it was worth it to see the look on Simon Cowel's face when he saw this boy & girl duo sing.
5. What's coming up?! I'll have some Simple Scrapper layouts to share early next week and tomorrow I'll have the finished product of those nesting tables from last week.
Have a great Friday. TGIF.