...about me is that I love shopping and clothing almost as much as I love to scrapbook. Now, that makes for a difficult time more often than not because you can't really have money for both. So I generally restrict my clothing & shoe purchases to vacations and spend my expendable cash on scrapbooking supplies.
Now, that being said that doesn't mean I don't crave a good fashion fix every now and again. With spring just around the corner I've been pining and drooling over a number of beautiful things.
And so, here is my 'wish list' for the spring season.
1. I found these beauties on Ruche while 'internet window shopping' on Friday night. Aren't they the most beautiful shade of blue?
Ever since seeing 'This Means War' with Reece Witherspoon last weekend I've been dying for a pair of espadrille wedges. She wears them throughout the movie and they are my new obsession.
2. This dress was on pinterest and it's be-au-ti-ful. I love it. Polka dots and pockets-seriously?!
3. I'm dying for a pair of white skinny jeans but finding the right pair might be tricky. The key is not too sheer-clearly-and that part is tricky.
Source: Forever 21
I also have a long list of style bloggers that I follow regularly. Here's a few you might want to check out if you enjoy reading up on a little style.
1. Kendi Everyday- she's cute-kinda looks like Katharine Mcphee and her writing is witty. I like her clothing combos and her pieces are easily affordable or you can remix what you have in your wardrobe to copy her 'looks'.
2. J's Everyday Fashion- she's from Orlando so most of her looks are warm-weather friendly which doesn't work for cold and dreary NL but I still love her style. She always has an inspiration behind her outfit which I like a lot.
3. Putting Me Together- Audrey runs this blog and she just seems like the girl next store who's trying to get the most out of her closet. I love her down-to-earth vibe and her natural fashion choices.
4. Merrick's Art- Merrick is a young mom and artist who has a knack for refashioning bootcut jeans and silky flower-printed shirts-among her stylish nature. She's been doing lots of posts on how to take your 'old' styles and turn them into new styles-like this one on bootcut pants to straight leg pants. Genius.
That's it. That's all. I have a hankering to go shopping RIGHT now. I'll let you know if I make any purchases!