1. I've finished my 'Week in the Life' album.
It's going to go in my 'Project Life' 12 by 12 album. The lighting was the pits this evening so I only have a few quick shots. Sunday is still my favourite photo even if it is a little blurry.
I decided to go with a thin strip of journaling on kraft paper for the second 12 by 12 protector. I was going to sew between the journaling and the photo collage but realized if I did that I would have to cut the 12 by 12 photo on the coordinating page as well and I just didn't want to do that. So, I kept the journaling simple-stamping the numbers for each of the collage photos and then handwriting the rest.
For both my title page and each of my journaling strips I used the new Studio Calico weekday stamps which I simply adore. I see them showing up on lots of 'project life' work throughout the year.
2. I have another sneak peek of a little easy project I did this month with 'The Paperie's' May kit.
Those sayings seemed to really speak to me. They are from a simple sheet of Jillibean cardstock but I thought that the advice they gave served as an excellent decorative item and so I used some navy, green and kraft cardstock, a few pop dots and framed it for my scrapbooking room.
3. *NOTE: shameless plug here. Tomorrow I'm going to be at 'The Paperie' with lots of these goodies...
Among other delicious things!
My little baking company, Taffety, is doing a special Mother's Day bake sale at the store from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Come check us out and pick up some treats for that special woman in your life-or just treat yourself to something sweet and delicious!
4. Studio Calico came out with their new line this week. Sneaks can be found on the blog. I am beyond excited that the alpha from 'Stepping Stone' will be making an appearance on shelves everywhere come June. I LOVED it but couldn't nab it for myself on reveal day! I'm excited to pick it up when it comes out.
5. Speaking of Studio Calico-my UPS man should be delivering a big box of goodies today! I'm pumped. Not only is my main kit in there but so are the new 'Project Life' stamps that Kelly Purkey designed. Very excited about those.
Extra: 6. Washi Workshop at SC?! Need I ay more. Might have to sign up for that one! My collection of Washi continues to grow. Bring on the ideas!
Have a wonderful weekend!