1. It's a long weekend here in Canada. We're celebrating Queen Victoria's birthday which means here in NL it's May 2-4 weekend. Some people like to camp or open up their cabins this weekend. We're just happy to have an extra day off. It's a bonus that we have a special visitor joining us for a whole 10 DAYS on Monday night! I am beyond excited to see this lovely lady, my bf D.
2. This week I noticed on Elise's blog that she used a photo for her date card in her Project Life album. This is not something I've considered. I always have a hard time creating my date card and knowing what to put on it because it's such a small canvas and it's a rectangle, not a square. Using a photo is a great idea. I might try that!
3. Speaking of Project life- I am wayyy behind right now. Like think back to 'week in the life'. That's how far back I have to go. But this week Nichol M. created some pretty cool project life cards with some stamps on her blog. I might have to steal a few of her ideas to get me caught up! That's something I'm looking forward to doing this weekend.
4. Tonight I am going to see The Dance Centre's production of 'On With the Show'. I danced for 25 years of my life. When we went to Ottawa I didn't join a studio because it's as much about the people as it is the dancing and I just knew I couldn't replicate what I shared at TDC. But next year I'll be joining a class or two and I couldn't be happier about it. I can't wait to see all my girlfriends tonight! Break a leg ladies.
5. Yesterday my order from 'A Handmade Life' came! I was so excited. There's some CUTE stuff in there! I'm hoping to use some of it in my PL layouts this weekend!
Have a wonderful weekend folks!