Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MAY?! what?!

It's May folks. Where did April go? It seems like just yesterday I was counting down to Easter vacation and now here we are in MAY.

I have a little sneak peek of a layout I've been working on...

IMG_3055

something a little different than my usual style but I'm excited about it.

IMG_3052

And in honor of the layout's title 'Right Now' let me give you a little run down of what's coming up in May.

Right now...I am getting freaked out that 29 is lurking in a mere 24 days. Yeah. Nervous about that.

Right now...I am getting psyched to go on a little Scrapbooking adventure this coming weekend with some awesome friends.

Right now...I am starting to plan activities for a special friend who is coming to visit in 21 days. ;)

Right now...I am trying to figure out an awesome Mother's day gift for the BEST mother.

Right now...I'm wondering if M is going to make it on his own this weekend with Eugene. I'll say a few prayers for him.

Right now...I'm pretty overtired. Too much to do and just not enough hours in the day.

Right now...I am planning my birthday party. I have a theme. It's going to be awesome. 

Right now...I am pretty excited about some new vintage furniture finds. Stay tuned for pics and details.

May is going to be a big month around here.

I am pumped.

What do you have planned for May? Tell me all about it!

xoxo
K

6 comments:

  1. I love the sneak peek! Looks like it's going to be a really fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the little peeks of the layout. Thanks for sharing... Right now I wish it would just stop raining... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the mist colors on this layout, I can't wait to see more. For May, I am hoping to get a bit more sleep than I have been lately. If only my baby would agree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the page - May is full of travels for us - but in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete