1. I know we are a week into September but better late than never to make some monthly goals for myself.
I will openly admit that I borrowed/stole this idea from Elise Blaha Cripe who has become one of my blogging superheros in the past few months. Since 'discovering' her in the blogisphere I have fallen in love with her and keep an eye out for her posts every day.
2. 1. I've been obsessed with Kendi Everyday
for ages now. She recently expressed her love of Olivia Palermo-or her
closet rather-on her blog. I knew I liked her before but now I know we
are destined to be friends. So here I am professing my love for her! I
love Olivia P's style too hence why I've added this page to my pinterest feed.Now if only I were skinny & leggy...a girl can dream.
3. One of my very fav scrapbooking heros, Kelly Purkey, recently left Studio Calico's design team. But, she did team up with Simon Says Stamp to produce her own line of acrylic stamps. She's also been releasing some wood-handled stamps. I'm saving my pennies for this set in particular!
4. Speaking of KP, in just 3 short weeks I'm going to MEET her & take a CLASS from her at Crop & Create in Ottawa. I can't freakin' wait. I'm beside myself with excitement and am already mentally planning my outfits.
5. I'm just about caught up in my project life album. I'm hoping to share a ton of PL next week.
Have a great weekend! We're planing some fun things for the warm, sunny weather headed this way. We're looking to a few adventures!