Friday, October 12, 2012

5 For Friday

IMG_1661

1. Well, it's Friday again. I love Friday's. The possibilities of a new weekend with the fam. L.O.V.E.

2. Saw this cute little tutorial on the Crate Paper blog this week. I am loving a 3D box lately-case in point-and I think that a few of these might make appearances for the holiday season.

3. I'm making headway on my quilt. I'm ready to sew the strips together and then I just need to actually quilt it all. Going to try and get most of that done this weekend. You can check out some of my progress on my instagram feed.

4. My Studio Calico kit came today along with some new kit bags. They are sturdier than the old ones and they all zip properly. Excited to move some kits over form ziplocs to the kit bags this weekend.

5. I sat down last night for the first time in ages and actually paged through a scrapbooking magazine- Scrapbook & Cards Today to be exact.

scrapbook&cards

We were gifted a few copies at Crop & Create. It was so nice and inspiring to see something in print. With instagram and pinterest-which I love, don't get me wrong- there's something different. I liked holding something in my hand and I have to admit that Scrapbook & Cards Today is a great copy to have in hand. It was very inspiring-I've already made a list of ideas for future layouts. For those of you who can't get your hands on it, it is online at their website you can find it here.

Have a wonderful weekend.

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment