1. I wanted to share the layouts that I made in the class I took from Kelly Goree at the Crop & Create in Ottawa. She was too cute and her layouts were easy to replicate and are exactly what I love-lots of layers. She has a knack for combining pattern papers.
I've finally added photos and finished two of them. There's one more but it still needs some journaling so I'll share that one when it's done.
2. Have you seen Kelly Purkey's December Daily album kit? If not, check out her instagram feed. If I could marry a kit this would be it. It's such a beautiful combination of exclusives from small shop owners. I love that she's showcasing some special talent that's out there! I WILL be ordering one.
3. More Kelly Purkey love-new stamps at Simon Says Stamp. Probably going to grab this one and this one. She really should just take my money when she makes the decision to create something.
4. Selling a bunch of stamps at The Paperie's stamp sale tomorrow. There will be lots of exclusive SC stamps from older kits. It's worth coming to check it out. Doors open at 10:00!
5. Tonight we're going to a Halloween party. I'm pretty excited to debut our costumes. I've been working on them tirelessly all week long. They're pretty cute!
Have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy any Halloween festivities you might have going on this weekend!