Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Goals

Seriously?! It's November? Where does the time go?!

Sharing my goals again this month.

novembergoals

As always, I borrowed this idea from Elise Blaha's blog. I just love the way she does this every month!

Just to recap-October was pretty successful!

octobergoals

*I made that quilt-in it's entirety.

*Fall decor made it's way around our house.

*Read 3 books + a bonus book.

books

*Summer Mini Album is waiting for the retreat in two weeks-photos are ready to be developed. Notice that it's made it's way into the 'November Goals' list.

*There have been no new cookies. I was too busy making a quilt. Taffety plans are brewing though.

Look for a review of my latest reads this coming week.

Have a great weekend!

xoxo
K




No comments:

Post a Comment