Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Project Life: An Update

At the retreat last week I managed to bang out a few more weeks of Project Life layouts. I can't believe that I've made it this far. Only a few more weeks to go. I do love what this project has allowed me to do and I love looking at it, but I think that I will be making a few changes to how I operate my PL for next year. I'm thinking that I need to simplify the process. Look for that post in December.

Anywho, here's October's PL spreads-


IMG_1991 IMG_1992 IMG_1993

Highlight: Lots of walking and quilting this week.

IMG_1994 IMG_1995 IMG_1996

Highlights: More hiking, back to running again, a completed quilt, some very warm weather, and awesome scrapbooking class @ The Paperie.

IMG_1997 IMG_1998 IMG_1999

Highlights: Walking, walking walking. Making costumes. An awesome family Halloween costume & a great party too!

IMG_2000 IMG_2001 IMG_2002

Highlights: Starting our stair makeover, Huey Lewis, Halloween!, and a wedding.

It was a great month. One thing I love about PL is being able to look back and marvel at how much we crammed into each week, each month.

Still have to put together the last few weeks but I'll play catch up in the next few weeks.

On another note, I'm taking a little blog break for the next few days! I have a line up of guest bloggers who's style I admire! They have an awesome line up of craft goodness lined up for you! Be sure to come back and check it out!

Have a happy week!

xoxo
K

4 comments:

  1. Love your PL pages! Your costumes were just too too cute! Love that your pup was the honey bee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great so far. Holy crap-19 degrees in Oct. Love the quilt. Puppy is adorable. I am thinking Santa may bring me PL this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great PL pages, the quilt is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages! So funny...we saw Huey Lewis back in the 80s! Didn't know they were still around!

    ReplyDelete