Friday, February 15, 2013

5 For Friday-Valentine's Edition

1. So yesterday I spent the morning with one of my favourite valentine's. We went for a walk and delivered some treats to our special Valentine's friends & family.

IMG_6662

2. Sometimes Valentine's selfie's don't go as planned.

IMG_6668 IMG_6669

 3. We bought Eugene a new couch for the scrapbooking room-to look out the window. Happy Valentine's to Eugene & I- a new reupholstery project! M has requested that I find a fabric with pictures of dogs on it. That's not happening. I see polka dots or chevron.

IMG_6679

 4. Sometimes we like to bury our dog in his own toys when he's sleeping.

IMG_6619

5. I probably should have named this post '5 For Friday-the Eugene Edition'. Seriously.

Happy weekend!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment