Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Random Thoughts

It's still summer around here so I'm not back in the bloggin groove but thought I would check in with some random thoughts on this sunny Tuesday afternoon.

IMG_8690

1. So, Dina Wakely is coming to The Paperie this weekend to teach mixed media classes to the lot of us. No big deal right?! Um yeah it is and I'm excited to try out some new techniques and I imagine I'll be learning a lot. I'll be sure to take along my latex gloves though because this is a girl who doesn't like to get mess on her hands when crafting!

2. I've been watching an embarrassing amount of Harry Potter lately. Seems whenever I sit down on the couch with the laptop it's the first thing I click on in Plex to produce some background music.

3. I'm getting super excited about a special workshop that we're planning at The Paperie for September! Honestly, prepping for it has gotten me even more excited! I can't wait to share!

4. I only have a few more things on my summer bucket list left to cross off but I have an embarrassingly half-empty album still to complete! I'll get to it soon enough!

5. I'm very excited about this book that Emma + Elsie from A Beautiful Mess. It came out today and I can't wait for my copy to come in the mail!

That's it for us over here! Hope you're enjoying your lazy summer days. I know we certainly are.

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment