Monday, September 2, 2013

Right Now


IMG_8827

listening: Katy Perry's new song 'Roar'. I'm obsessed.
eating: Homemade chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches.
drinking: Gingerale mostly.
wearing: More jeans. The weather is cooling down here. :(
feeling: Happy to have my husband home.
weather: Slowly cooling off. It's also been raining like crazy around here.
watching: The stores fill with Fall clothing. I love this time of year.
reading: The 100 Year Old Man Who Jumped Out the Window and Disappeared.
waiting: For the first day of school.
wanting: More summer days. I'm not ready for it to be over yet.
needing: A manicure.
thinking:  About school starting this coming week. 
enjoying: Some time with family and friends this weekend.
wondering: About my next room makeover here at our house.  
wishing: For unlimited money for more DIY projects and changes around our house.

Happy labor day weekend!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment