Saturday, September 14, 2013

WITL Friday Photos + Words

Deep breath. It's the weekend.

I started out mine right- with some baking and painting, two of my favourite things!

It hasn't been easy this week taking pictures of just me but my iphone has been amazing. I've been using an app called 'timer cam' and it's how I'm capturing most of my selfie action shots and I L.O.V.E it. Check it out! I think it's free or $1. Worth every cent!

Onto Friday's pics.

IMG_9145

Good morning E! Found him in his bed this morning!

IMG_9149

Our morning walk- turned into a morning swimming. You can't tell but he's dripping wet here!

IMG_9151

Baking. Salted caramel shortbreads + Dulce de leche brownies.

IMG_9152

Breakfast= granola + yogurt.

IMG_9155

Taping to paint mouldings.

IMG_9154

Above & below-staining.

IMG_9153

Afternoon napping...

IMG_9157

And more napping.

IMG_9162

Sometimes I feel like I'm a bag lady when I leave the house.

IMG_9165

Helping my friend Cathie paint her great room! It went from oxblood to a light blue-grey color. It's beautiful.

IMG_4197

On my nightstand right now.

IMG_4196

And another day done. Hope you have a great weekend. I've got a some fun plans and I'm really looking forward to M being home late, late, late Sunday night.

xoxo
K









1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great Saturday! Thanks for the tip on the app!

    ReplyDelete