Thursday, September 12, 2013

WITL Wednesday: Photos + Words

Another day gone by.

Until I uploaded my pics I realized that today all my photos came from my iphone. I thought two things- one, thank God for iphones & two, I need to use my SLR more tomorrow. So, that's tomorrow's goal.

I didn't work today- well, I didn't work at school anyways. I still kept busy doing the usual and starting a few new projects and crossing a few things off my never-ending to-do list.

Here's how the day shaped up-



IMG_9073

A walk with Eugene turned into a swim as well...

IMG_9078

Which meant there was a follow-up bath. Pond stinks.

IMG_9083

Worked on a little DIY project. Sanding, stripping, staining. This is obv the 'before'.

IMG_9084

A little HP & snuggling + lunch.

IMG_9089

Fixing Mom's curtains. Turns out they aren't quite right. Third time's the charm.

IMG_9092

In the car on the way to...

IMG_9095

Second cup. His: A doggie treat. Hers: A White Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate.

IMG_9099

Tutoring. Gr. 7 L. Arts & Math.

IMG_9103

Dinner at the parents again. Nice not to have to cook without M around. My home fav-spaghetti.

IMG_9111

Working on a large scale photo display for dining room wall.

IMG_9117

Fixing a few things around the house after supper with M & D.

IMG_9113

Stole M's spot while he's out of town this week.

IMG_9119

I was also lucky enough to get a pic of M doing his presentation at the conference he's attending that my good friend, and fellow scrapbooker, sent me. It was very thoughtful and I'll def be using it in my WITL album.

xoxo
K

8 comments:

  1. Awesome photos, great way to capture your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pics, that sweet pup of yours is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! It is fun to read about other people's day. I have been taking iphone pics too...sigh...maybe I should pull out my DSLR tomorrow!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the two firsts photos!
    cris
    lalchimisteartisane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures, sounds like a busy but good day! Cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it crazy how days off work turn out to be your most busy days?! Love seeing your photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete