Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Right Now

IMG_9246

listening: LIttle boys & girls voices. Honestly, I haven't been listening to much music lately. 
eating: Maple Bacon cupcakes. Made a test batch this weekend and they were given the two thumbs up. 
drinking: Diet orange crush. 
wearing: As many skirts & dresses as possible before the weather turns for good! 
feeling: Overwhelmed by my to-do list. 
weather: Shockingly, unseasonally hot. 25 delcius yesterday & sunny. WHAT?! 
watching: New fall premieres-The Mentalist; Recently discovered- Sons of Anarchy .
reading: The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry. 
waiting: To go to the grocery store. 
wanting: More time to bake & prep for M's party this weekend. 
needing: Shampoo. I realized I'm all out yesterday. 
thinking:  Surprises! 
enjoying: Some new re-modeling projects I'm taking on. I am pumped to share! 
wondering: How my parents are enjoying their vacation. 
wishing: My husband an early 30th birthday! He can join the club now with his 'old lady'. 

Happy October. I'm excited for some fall weather around here but I'll take the beautiful warmth we've been having! I have a very busy week - a busy month for that matter-but I'm hoping to be back with a few things to share the rest of the week. 

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment