Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Mini Album: Project Life Fall Edition

The Toronto Raptors have been doing well on the basketball court this season. I'm not a big fan of watching b-ball on the t.v. but give me a court and some stadium snacks and I'm your girl. As a result of their success, I've 'lost' my husband for the season. Looking at the glass half full, it does give me all kinds of time to work in my scrapbooking room!

IMG_5366

And I have been. I've been cluing up some projects that needed to be finished. I completed and shared my December Daily a few weeks ago.

Today I'm sharing my Project Life Fall Album. I'm working on PL with a new approach this year- 4 Handbook mini-albums. Once for each season. Summer + Fall are done. Winter  & Spring are coming.

As usual it's long. So, I created a set in Flikr and added a few of my favourite elements in pics below as well. If you'd like to see all the pics and take a closer look you can view them on my flikr page here.

IMG_5407 IMG_5406 IMG_5404 IMG_5403 IMG_5402 IMG_5401


Fall is my favourite.

xoxo
K

1 comment: