Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I got messy.

Yep. It happened. I made a mess. Well, I helped a group of 5th graders to make a mess but I got messy in the process so I'm counting that as getting messy.

So, I've been working in the same classroom for the last few weeks and decided to do a little art project for the cover of our novel study on Wonder.

So, I taught them some basic techniques on how to use the Gelliart Gel Printing Plate.

IMG_1014 IMG_1010

 And they loved it. So much so that two of them visited The Paperie and bought one for themselves.

IMG_1015

They turned out awesome. If you're looking for an awesome addition to your household or your classroom the Gelliart gel printing plate is one that should be at the top of your list.

A big shout out to The Paperie for letting me borrow theirs to use with the kids & to Cathie for giving me some instructions because she be the Queen of mess-i-ness.

Not I have to figure out my next project-what to hook them on next?! ;)

K

No comments:

Post a Comment