Friday, January 29, 2010

A Baker's Dozen

Baker's Dozen is up on the Studio Calico site. I recently signed up for their kit club and I'm officially in LOVE! It's amazing. I didn't have a chance to get any of the add-on kits for February. They go on sale at midnight and I really should have waited up but I couldn't do it. So, now I have to go without Petits Fours (my favourite add-on!)

I've discovered their lovely site and am now obsessed. Altering my profile as we speak so that I can msg on their board and join in the chatting fun. Hoping to find more 20-something scrapbookers!

My photos from shutterfly haven't turned up yet. It's taking a really long time-and time is of the essence when waiting for scrapbooking pictures. Therefore the next round I am going with a new site. I'll let you know how that turns out for me.

I should have time to post some interesting layouts from last weekend sometime over the next few days. Be on the look out for them!

Have a happy weekend folks!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment