Monday, December 13, 2010

5 for Friday: ON Monday!

Life has been crazy around here! So today's edition of '5 For Friday' is coming to you on a Monday!

1. My Studio Calico kit Metropolitan came on Thursday. It is beautiful. I also bought two add on kits and a bunch of stamps, ink and mists. I'm super busy this week but I'm planning on carving out some time to dig into my new supplies!

IMG_3996

2. I saw a childrens production of Willy Wonka tonight. A student of mine was in it and I bought tickets for it ages ago. It was super cute!

3. On Thursday M & I went to PLAY for dinner with our friends. It was AMAZING. The food and company were fantastic! I had hanger steak and frites. Best fries ever.

IMG_4004

4. Ali Edwards December Daily is lovely. I love the shape and size and she's just so good at putting it all together. I tried printing my photos at home but I'm too spoiled by the development at Blacks. I have to get some photos developed for my album this weekend.

5. This tutorial is super cool. I might try this technique on a layout this coming weekend.

xoxo
K

1 comment:

  1. Dude - number 3 made me smile - that's my cousin's restaurant. If you like Play you'll LOVE Beckta, although it is pricer :)

    The best part is both menus are constantly changing so it's fun to go back over and over again!!!

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete