1. December Daily is well on it's way in my house. I'm developing photos this weekend and starting the creation process. I'm excited to dive into my materials and create with what I've put together. Hopefully I'll have something to show you by Sunday.
2. I'm ALL ALONE this weekend. M is out of town to visit friends in TO. I plan on having my own personal scrapbooking retreat at my house complete with girlie movies and pizza hut.
3. Tonight I am going to see the Alberta Ballet's production of The Nutcracker. I have been a dancer since I was a tiny 3 yr old so I have an inner love for ballet. I'm very excited to go to the ballet tonight.
4. Tomorrow morning I am participating in the Santa Shuffle sponsored by the Running Room here in O-Town. So long as it's not too cold I'll be old there huffing and puffing the 5km to some Taylor Swift tunes.
5. It's December 3rd and that means M can finally get rid of his mustache. He's been growing it for a whole month for the Children's Wish Foundation. I am not a fan of facial hair so I'm very happy to have his smooth, baby face back.
Have a happy weekend!