1. I've been trying out some new hairdos lately. This is the fishtail I did last weekend. I love the way it looks in my hair.
Do you know what a 'sock bun' is? I'm currently obsessed with this technique. It actually works to create curls which last all day! I forgot to take a picture in my excitement this morning but try it! Check out the youtube video here!
2. I started a new layout last night. Here's a sneak peek.
3. We had our first outdoor run tonight. 7km later I am sore but feeling good. We start training for the half marathon in two weeks.
4. This weekend I will NOT be making cupcakes! Instead lovely, succulent lobster will be baking in my house this Saturday. I am pumped. I love lobster. I love clams and mussels. I love corn on the cob. I. am. excited!
5. I want a camera remote. I want glittered heals a la Liz Kartchner. I also want to be as cute as Liz K when I'm a mom. Alas, we may not get everything we want in life. Two out of three wouldn't be too bad!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out the blog today! I've been noticing a bit more traffic here lately and I appreciate the time you're taking to flick through my posts! Have a wonderful weekend!