Friday, April 8, 2011

5 for Friday

1. Finished my first layout for Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 3 class. Finished #2 but need better lighting to post it. #3 will have to wait for later in the weekend.

IMG_5819

And a close up!

IMG_5821

2. Today a Studio Calico box arrived in my hands via UPS with my new kits "Singin' In the Rain" & "Moses Supposes". I also bought a Fiskars cloud punch and a Jenni Bowlin 'chewing gum' ink pad. LOVE it! Excited to pull it out for some more sketches.

IMG_5823

3. I got a great deal on photos at the photolab last night. 100 photos for $10.00. That's pretty sweet. So many road trip photos to scrapbook and so much project life to catch up on!

4. Got new headphones last night for running. I think I blew the left speaker out in my last pair out beating the streets with the music on blast. Oops!

5. Heading to Montreal tomorrow morning with a large group of friends for an Obits show tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to something delicious for dinner and a peruse in the shops on St. Catherine Street. This girl loves to shop-even if it doesn't involve purchasing anything! I'm really looking forward to the sunshine and warm-ish weather.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Look for some Montreal pics on Monday!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment