Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend in Photos

So this weekend we traveled to Montreal for a show with our friends. I packed light and just used my Iphone to take some photos of our day in Montreal. Here's some of what I captured.

IMG_0361
...on the road again...

IMG_0364
...French gas stations + M = enemies...

IMG_0367
...enough with the photos, yes we're in Montreal...

IMG_0368
...museum...we didn't go because it was just too nice to be inside...

IMG_0372
...yummy breakfast. I love French pastry and bread...

IMG_0374
...it's like I can just sniff them out wherever I go...

IMG_0377
...decisions, decisions...

IMG_0379
...Heath Bar Crunch & Phish Food...

IMG_0380
...very happy girl...

IMG_0376
...shopping on St. Catherine St...got some great deals!

IMG_0382
...line up a best smoke meat shop in town Schwartz's...

IMG_0383
...lots of people out playing in the park at Mount Royal...

IMG_0384
...went to get cupcakes but they were all sold out...

IMG_0391
...found the best burger joint in town for dinner before the show...

IMG_0389
...contemplating the choices at the best burger joint in town...

IMG_0393
...congratulating ourselves on some very good choices...

IMG_0396
...desert=Coldstone Creamery for 'All Lovin' No Oven'...

IMG_0400
...team shot before heading to the show...

IMG_0406
...meeting up with the friends...

Unfortunately, I have no pictures from the show because the Iphone photos just didn't work out! The band was great though and despite my tired feet from our 10 mile walk during the day I had a great time!

xoxo
K

P.S: Looking back on my photos it's not hard to tell I ate like a pig this weekend! We walked forever on Saturday and I've been running a lot as well. IN addition, I slaved at the gym today to make up for the extra on Saturday. I'm really not blessed with some crazy metabolism! I just wanted to point that out!

1 comment: